- Automation Engineer
- To design and implement manufacturing technology to automate production processes.
- To design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact task
Automation Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Report directly to Production Manager.(KPI, Project status, etc.)
- Involve in all Production, Quality, Engineering, Facility activities
- Manage a team to fulfill prototype sample(Support Engineering)
- Supervise a team of engineers, supervisors, leaders, technicians and production operators to meet company goals and objectives.
- Ensure Production meet daily, weekly and monthly output requirements.
- Initiate problem solving activities and improvement programs like Poka Yoke, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN, Cause & Defects Diagram, etc.
- Ensure the company facilities and equipment is up to standard and expectation and also complied to regulatory.
- Liaise with contractors to carry out monthly/yearly inspection to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all production, Facility and maintenance documents are updated.
- Control and manage the operating supplies.
- Control and manage the overtime.
- Responsible for the machine and equipment maintenance in the production.
- Responsible for the building and facilities maintenance.
- Managing the process set-up.
- Responsible for the companies plants layout.
- Coordinating the process improvement and process capability verification.
- Improving the quality yield and manufacturing efficiency.
- Providing failure analysis and troubleshooting.
- Department’s duties allocation, subordinate’s training and evaluation, up department’s level
- Managing the mixing, molding, assembly and grinding production processes.
- Fulfilling production schedule realization.
- Following up with daily production operation.
- Ensuring full optimization of the manpower and machine resources.
- Maintaining and following up the parts inventory control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields such as Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experienced in a similar position is required. Experience in molding industries, automotive, semiconductor, etc
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Must have experience reading and red-lining PI&D drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Creative thinking skills
- Detailed oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to communicate well to other members like supplier, contractors and internally.
- Able to analyze the requirements for the production process
- Able to select or design the equipment used and installation process to ensure safety and production speed.
- Able to prepare budgets and estimate overall cost for the system/project.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLCs: Omron, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Toshiba, GE Fanuc, Allen Bradley, Etc…
- Able to develop and implement standard engineering practices as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Strong organizational skills and technical leadership ability with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in English, both in oral and writing.
To apply for this position email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com