- Indiana, USA
- Production Supervisor
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor at our Shelbyville, Indiana facility.
This position is responsible for all aspects of daily product production, with a strong emphasis on quality measures, resource scheduling, and enforcement operating procedures. Responsible for: management and development of hourly production personnel. Directs and has responsibility for Process Operators. Minimizes downtime by facilitating all functions on the production floor, and troubleshooting quality issues and machinery malfunctions. Schedules Operators based on shift requirements. Completes Incident Reports and probationary evaluations as required. Has responsibility to maintain 5S on the production floor, and ensure that the working environment is healthy, safe, and free from hazards.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong Leader with results orientation using facts/analysis for decision making and problem solving.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing product flow and inventory control.
- Must have knowledge of production scheduling and ability to execute.
- Ability to work with Quality system and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ability to coach and motivate a diverse workforce, including development of direct reports.
- Effective communicator across all levels of the organization,
- Must be organized and have good communication skills.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic technical troubleshooting knowledge of equipment.
- 3 to 5 years Shift Supervisory experience required
- Strong Communication skills
- Working knowledge of production tooling
- Minimum high school degree, Associates or Bachelors preferred
To apply for this position email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com