Key Account Manager, Enbi Rochester, Inc.
- New York, USA
- Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager (KAM) defines the relationship between the business and the customers. The KAM is tasked with defining the individual approach to specific existing customers in order to create strong and lasting relationships and to grow the business. The main objective of the KAM is to manage a group of important customers (Key Accounts) in order to achieve designated sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies for these key accounts.
The KAM maintains and expands relationships with important clients and will work closely with various business departments in order to maintain and further develop the relationships with the key accounts. The KAM is responsible for the achievement of sales, EBITDA and new product introduction budget and is assigned key objectives/metrics relevant to key accounts.
The KAM represents the entire range of company solutions to the assigned customers. He/she leads the consumer’s account planning cycle and ensures that the client’s needs and expectations are met by the business.
Key Account Targets include:
Manufacturing Industrial Rollers
Enbi specializes in designing and manufacturing industrial rollers for OEMs in a range of industries. Typically, we work with engineers to evaluate current designs, and develop alternative designs that shrink material costs and reduce turnaround.
Inertia Friction Welding
Beyond rollers, Inertia Friction Welding allows us to develop alternative designs for applications that require high-strength welds. The main benefit of IFW is the ability to work with dissimilar metals, allowing us to create designs that aren’t possible with traditional methods.
Remanufacturing & Assembly
Remanufacturing can be an effective way to reduce expenses while maintaining (and improving) the performance of your components and application. Companies partner with us toremanufacture and assemble equipment so their engineers have more time to focus on major profit areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a minimum of 10 years’ sales experience with a strong background in overhaul and remanufacturing of capital equipment focused on commercial printing, cash handling machines etc
- Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from lead generation to close
- Strong business sense and relevant industry expertise.
- Team player with excellent communication and conflict management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of work time
- Experience in developing and communicating proposals
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales forecast and strategies for assigned areas or customers; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Researches and develops program support opportunities through the use of customer information industry databases, and industry contacts.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand in line with Company Pricing policy.
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships through partnering and understanding their needs, recommending new products and services to senior management to expand upon the relationships.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this position email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org