Quality Teamleader (m/f)
- Quality Teamleader
Your main tasks:
- Development and implementation of quality strategy, goals and objectives;
- Handling of quality issues of production lines, product groups;
- Dealing with customer, supplier and inter-company claims;
- KPI’s data collection, controlling, analysing and reporting with statistical methods;
- Participation on internal and external audits;
- Development of production processes, monitoring product documentation, recording changes in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Supplier development;
- Leading and motivating the quality team.
Our profile of preference:
- University / College degree in Engineering
- At least 3 year leadership experience in either Quality or Engineering field
- Ability to introduce a continuous improvement culture
- Knowledge and experience of internal and external audits
- Hungarian native language
- Excellent English skills
What we offer:
After a detailed training we offer you an interesting, varied job, performance-related pay and a good working atmosphere in a motivated and friendly team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and your earliest possible start date.
Enbi Hungary Kft | Mrs. Magdi Zsedenyi | H-2561 Rétság, Ipari Park
To apply for this position email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org