Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Sales Account Manager
Your primary responsibilities:
The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with OEM key accounts. He will develop a trusted advisor role and regularly collaborate with high-profile customers on long term strategy to meet the current and future needs of both the customer and Enbi. He will realize the consistent expansion of the market position of the company. The Account Manager will act as a project manager for key accounts and perform duties such as forecasting, pipeline management, and metric tracking while maintaining open communication with internal stakeholders regarding progress and initiatives. Identifying and delivering new and enhanced sales opportunities will be key to success.
- Business or technical education (university / college), concentration in business or engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical sales with a proven track record of success working with executive-level customers; experience selling die-cut components
- Strong networking skills in the Markets HVAC, Automotive or White Goods
- Sound knowledge of die cutting products for insulation (thermal/acoustic) and gaskets & seals
- Effective problem-solver with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly-expanding customer base
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to speak comfortably in front of large audiences and converse with high-profile clients
- Highly organized and analytical
- Ability to travel international and domestic (Focus is on D-A-CH and other countries in Europe)
- Intercultural skills
- German native language
- English business fluent
The position requires determined appearance and the ability to communicate. We take an independent, goal-oriented and methodic workstyle as given. Through our international network, we offer a powerful home office infrastructure.
After a detailed training we offer you an interesting, varied job, performance-related pay and a good working atmosphere in a motivated and friendly team.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application including your salary requirement and your earliest possible start date.
Enbi Germany GmbH | Ms. Stefanie Schwarz | Stauffenbergstrasse 3 | 51379 Leverkusen
To apply for this position email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org